As we gear up for the festive season, the idea of a Berry Cheesecake Parfait gracing your table is sure to bring joy. Indulging in delicious sweet treats while maintaining a healthy balance with Weight Watchers points is a holiday goal worth chasing.
Weight Watchers Friendly Dessert: Berry Cheesecake Parfaits
The holidays are right around the corner and I'm already planning out how to enjoy dessert with each weight watchers friendly recipe for the holidays. I know that after the roller coaster that this year has brought us, I wanted to have comforting flavors and delicious sweet treats that I can indulge in, while still maintaining a healthy balance with weight watcher points. Growing up, cheesecake was a huge part of our holiday celebrations and so this berry cheesecake parfait seemed to be my answered prayer. Definitely pin this one to your holiday recipe board!
Table of Contents
Reasons You'll Love This Recipe
These berry cheesecake parfaits are the perfect desserts to prepare in advance, and they travel well too. Picture this: you've got a late-night craving for something sweet. Instead of reaching for candy or another unhealthy snack, you can grab one of these delightful parfaits from your fridge. The Greek yogurt and the fruit strike a harmonious balance with the cream cheese filling's richness. It's a winning combination that's sure to impress your family. This recipe is a hit in my house, and I'm sure it'll be in yours too.
How Would I Serve Berry Cheesecake Parfaits for a large party?
With the holidays coming up, I have also found that these work well as the dish you bring with you to share for Thanksgiving, Christmas or any other celebration you wish. Instead of serving them in large glasses for four people, think about serving them in little shot glasses for a dainty dessert experience. Get even fancier and present them in champagne flutes or wine glasses for a touch of elegance.
DIY Cheesecake Parfait Bar
Here's a creative twist: turn this recipe into a “DIY Cheesecake Parfait Bar.” Prep the shot glasses with the crust and cheesecake filling, then arrange small bowls of various toppings alongside the berries. It's a fun and interactive way for your guests to customize their parfait.
What Are Other Weight Watchers Friendly Toppings You Can Use For Cheesecake Parfaits?
- Any of the Walden Farms Dessert Syrups
- Fat Free Cool Whip
- PB2 – Peanut Butter Powder
- Sliced Apples
- Shredded Coconut
- Sliced Almonds
- Chopped Pecans
As I mention above, the Walden Farms Dessert Syrups are FABULOUS. I use them in several of my recipes including Maple Balsamic Pork Chops and my Pumpkin Banana pancakes. I can find them in my local grocery store, but they are also available on Amazon.
Note: This is an affiliate link. If you choose to purchase through this link, I may receive a small commission. It won't change anything for you, but it helps to support my efforts on this blog and I am SO thankful for that!
Recipe for Berry Cheesecake Parfaits
How Many Points Are In This Recipe?
With the new PersonalPoints Plan, points can vary for each individual person based on their unique list of zero point foods. Points can also vary with different brands. Please use your recipe maker to determine your exact points.
Are You on WW Connect?
Find me on WW Connect @Sassycooking_Alyssa to see my full recipe list!
- 3/4 cup Fiber One 80 Calorie Honey squares cereal, crushed
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 oz non-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup non-fat Greek Yogurt
- 3 tbsp Walden Farms Maple Walnut Syrup
- 1 tsp Real Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine honey nut cheerios, applesauce and cinnamon. Divide the crust between 4 individual serving dishes or jars and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, yogurt, maple walnut syrup, and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth. Set aside.
- Divide half of the cheesecake mixture between the 4 serving dishes or jars and divide half of the berries among the individual dishes. Repeat this process with the remaining cheesecake mixture and fresh berries.
- Place the parfaits in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to chill. To serve, garnish with ground cinnamon, fat-free cool whip or an extra drizzle of the maple walnut syrup if desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1 grams
Amount Per Serving Calories 333Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 31mgSodium 159mgCarbohydrates 46gFiber 5gSugar 27gProtein 10g
*This is an automatic calculation by a third party app*
With the sweet balance of fruit, cream cheese, and yogurt, these berry cheesecake parfaits are set to become a holiday dessert tradition. Whether you're enjoying them late at night or sharing them with friends and family during holiday gatherings, they're sure to bring smiles all around. So why wait? Start whipping up these delightful parfaits and savor the holiday spirit.
Looking For Other Dishes To Try?
- Indulge in Heavenly Bar Recipes with Cream Cheese!
- 3 Reasons To Love Baked Brie with Cranberries and Walnuts
- Sugar Free Cranberry Sauce
- Fall In Love With These Autumn Roasted Vegetables
- Weight Watchers Friendly Vichyssoise Soup
- Healthy Salmon Sushi Bake
Sign Up For Our Email List and Get This Starter Guide for Emotionally Healthy Eating!