WW Friendly Recipe For The Holidays: Berry Cheesecake Parfaits
The holidays are right around the corner and I'm already planning out how to enjoy dessert with each ww friendly recipe for the holidays. I know that after the roller coaster that this year has brought us, I wanted to have comforting flavors and delicious sweet treats that I can indulge in, while still maintaining a healthy balance with weight watcher points. Growing up, cheesecake was a huge part of our holiday celebrations and so this berry cheesecake parfait seemed to be my answered prayer. Definitely pin this one to your holiday recipe board!
WW Friendly Dessert: Berry Cheesecake Parfaits
These desserts are easy to prepare in advance and travel well! I like to keep at least a few prepped and in the fridge for those late nights when I am craving something quick, easy and sweet. Instead of indulging in candy or another unhealthy snack, this parfait has a great balance from the Greek Yogurt and the fruit to balance the richness of the cream cheese in the filling. It is always a hit in my house.
How Would I Serve Berry Cheesecake Parfaits for a large party?
With the holidays coming up, I have also found that these work well as the dish you bring with you to share for Thanksgiving, Christmas or any other celebration you wish. Instead of serving them in large glasses for serving 4 people, you can serve them in little shot glasses for a small plate dessert or get fancy and serve them in little champagne flutes or wine glasses. An alternative would be to turn this recipe into a “DIY Cheesecake Parfait Bar” with little shot glasses prepped with the crust and cheesecake filling and then little bowls of various toppings in addition to the berries.
What Are Other WW Friendly Toppings You Can Use For Cheesecake Parfaits?
- Any of the Walden Farms Dessert Syrups
- Fat Free Cool Whip
- PB2 – Peanut Butter Powder
- Sliced Apples
- Shredded Coconut
- Sliced Almonds
- Chopped Pecans
As I mention above, the Walden Farms Dessert Syrups are FABULOUS. I use them in several of my recipes including Maple Balsamic Pork Chops and my Pumpkin Banana pancakes. I can find them in my local grocery store, but they are also available on Amazon.
Note: This is an affiliate link. If you choose to purchase through this link, I may receive a small commission. It won't change anything for you, but it helps to support my efforts on this blog and I am SO thankful for that!
Recipe for Berry Cheesecake Parfaits
How Many Points Are In This Recipe?
With the new PersonalPoints Plan, points can vary for each individual person based on their unique list of zero point foods. Points can also vary with different brands. Please use your recipe maker to determine your exact points.
Are You on WW Connect?
Find me on WW Connect @Sassycooking_Alyssa to see my full recipe list!
- 1 cup honey nut cheerios, crushed
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 oz non-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup non-fat Greek Yogurt
- 3 tbsp Walden Farms Maple Walnut Syrup
- 1 tsp Real Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine honey nut cheerios, applesauce and cinnamon. Divide the crust between 4 individual serving dishes or jars and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, yogurt, maple walnut syrup, and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth. Set aside.
- Divide half of the cheesecake mixture between the 4 serving dishes or jars and divide half of the berries among the individual dishes. Repeat this process with the remaining cheesecake mixture and fresh berries.
- Place the parfaits in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to chill. To serve, garnish with ground cinnamon, fat-free cool whip or an extra drizzle of the maple walnut syrup if desired.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1 grams
Amount Per Serving Calories 322Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 31mgSodium 177mgCarbohydrates 42gFiber 5gSugar 25gProtein 10g
*This is an automatic calculation by a third party app*
Looking For Other Dishes To Try?
- The WW Recipe for Stuffed Acorn Squash You Need This Holiday Season
- 15 Minute Easy Pan Seared Grouper with Lemon Butter Sauce
- Easy Recipe For Citrus Maple Glazed Pork Chops
- Delicious! Crunchy Crusted Stuffed Salmon
- Broiled Creme Brulee: A Healthy & Delicious Dessert
- Magnificent Loaded Cauliflower Casserole
Sign Up For Our Email List and Get This Snazzy Weekly Wellness Planner with Daily/Weekly Trackers, Menu Planning, Fitness Tracker and more!