The holidays are right around the corner and I'm already planning out myww friendly recipes for the holidays. I know that after the roller coaster that this year has brought us, I wanted to have comforting flavors and delicious sweet treats that I can indulge in, while still maintaining a healthy balance with points. Growing up, cheesecake was a huge part of our holiday celebrations and so this berry cheesecake parfait seemed to be my answered prayer. Definitely pin this one to your holiday recipe board!
MyWW Friendly Dessert: Berry Cheesecake Parfaits
These desserts are easy to prepare in advance and travel well! I like to keep at least a few prepped and in the fridge for those late nights when I am craving something quick, easy and sweet. Instead of indulging in candy or another unhealthy snack, this parfait has a great balance from the Greek Yogurt and the fruit to balance the richness of the cream cheese in the filling. It is always a hit in my house.
How Would I Serve Berry Cheesecake Parfaits for a large party?
With the holidays coming up, I have also found that these work well as the dish you bring with you to share for Thanksgiving, Christmas or any other celebration you wish. Instead of serving them in large glasses for serving 4 people, you can serve them in little shot glasses for a small plate dessert or get fancy and serve them in little champagne flutes or wine glasses. An alternative would be to turn this recipe into a “DIY Cheesecake Parfait Bar” with little shot glasses prepped with the crust and cheesecake filling and then little bowls of various toppings in addition to the berries.
What Are Other MyWW Friendly Toppings You Can Use For Cheesecake Parfaits?
- Any of the Walden Farms Dessert Syrups
- Fat Free Cool Whip
- PB2 – Peanut Butter Powder
- Sliced Apples
- Shredded Coconut
- Sliced Almonds
- Chopped Pecans
As I mention above, the Walden Farms Dessert Syrups are FABULOUS. I use them in several of my recipes including Maple Balsamic Pork Chops and my Pumpkin Banana pancakes. I can find them in my local grocery store, but they are also available on Amazon.
Note: This is an affiliate link. If you choose to purchase through this link, I may receive a small commission. It won't change anything for you, but it helps to support my efforts on this blog and I am SO thankful for that!
Recipe for Berry Cheesecake Parfaits
*Points for myWW Green can vary based on the brand of Greek Yogurt used. Please refer to your app and your own ingredients to verify points.*
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp whipped butter
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 oz non-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup non-fat Greek Yogurt
- 3 tbsp Walden Farms Maple Walnut Syrup
- 1 tsp Real Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and cinnamon. Divide the crust between 4 individual serving dishes or jars and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, yogurt, maple walnut syrup, and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth. Set aside.
- Divide half of the cheesecake mixture between the 4 serving dishes or jars and divide half of the berries among the individual dishes. Repeat this process with remaining cheesecake mixture and fresh berries.
- Place the parfaits in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to chill. To serve, garnish with ground cinnamon, fat free cool whip or extra drizzle of the maple walnut syrup if desired.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g
Looking For Other Dishes To Try?
- Low Carb Creamed Spinach
- Roasted Heirloom Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese Croutons
- MyWW Berry Cheesecake Parfaits
- 11 Everything Bagel Spice Recipes You Must Try
- Fresh Homemade Zero Point Salsa
Sign Up For Our Email List and Get This Snazzy Weekly Wellness Planner with Daily/Weekly Trackers, Menu Planning, Fitness Tracker and more!