Hi! I'm Alyssa
I have had a passion for cooking for as long as I can remember. After several health issues began to crop up in my life, I knew I needed to find a way to have a healthier relationship with food. My husband and my daughter deserved to have a healthy me!
I started WW in 2019 and while I don't track pounds lost, I focus on how I feel. I can move again, I'm walking better and I have more energy to be a mom! You're going to find resources I found helpful to conquer my emotional eating issues and delicious recipes that my family just loves. I can't wait to get to know you and rock this awesome new healthy life!
Learn More About The NEW WW PersonalPoints
Now every plan is customized to YOU. Here are the best posts to get you started on your journey.
- Why You Should Be Using Meal Subscription Kits for Healthy Eating
- Simple Substitutions To Request at Restaurants for Healthier Eating
- Top 10 Foods That Make You Feel Fuller for Longer
- The Ultimate Guide on How To Enjoy Thanksgiving on Weight Watchers
Sign Up For Our Email List and Get This Starter Guide for Emotionally Healthy Eating!
Looking for Healthy Dinner Ideas?
Spicy Turked Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Pan Seared Grouper with Lemon Butter Sauce
Chicken Shawarma Lettuce Wraps
Brown Sugar Chili Spiced Salmon
When You Need A Sweet Treat…
Broiled Creme Brulee
Berry Cheesecake Parfait
Looking for more Weight Watcher friendly recipes?
- Yummy Instant Pot Mississippi Pot Roast: Easy Dinner!
- 3 Reasons Kale Chips Make The Best Snacks
- Orange Pomegranate Salad with Citrus Champagne Vinaigrette
- Dynamite Sides: Spicy Mango Salsa Recipe
- Best Recipe For Black Bean Tacos for Weight Watchers
- Low Fat Creamed Spinach with Caramelized Onions
- Savory Peach Compote
- The Best Grilled Chipotle Lime Shrimp Recipe Around