This mango salsa is sure to please, no matter what you may be serving it with. I’m always looking for creative ways to add more fruits and veggies to our meals, especially when they go well with a Mexican-themed dish. This salsa recipe is a little bit sweet, a little bit spicy but most importantly – absolutely delicious!
How To Make Spicy Mango Salsa
If you’re like me, the only salsa you want to eat is fresh. There’s just something about spicy tomato flavors paired with fresh crisp vegetables that can be hard to match when eaten out of a jar. Well, lucky for you (and me), this fresh mango salsa offers a nice blend of sweet and spicy flavors. It is delicious paired with our Spicy Black Bean Taco Wraps or served on top of some grilled Atlantic cod. It also makes a fantastic snack when served with some sweet potato or even traditional tortilla chips. You’ll definitely want to give this one a try!
What Does Mango Go With?
Mango season is just around the corner, and I’ve been getting fired up to make a variety of different recipes featuring this explosive fruit. One of my all-time favorite dishes to order out when I’m in a Mexican mood is mango salsa. Whether they pair it with chicken, pork or fish — it sounds tasty no matter what. Here's a few dishes you can serve it with:
- Spicy Black Bean Tacos
- Jalapeno Cheddar Crisps
- Chamoy Chicken Chili
- Chicken Fajita Lettuce Wraps
- Pan Seared Grouper
- Papaya Tropical Breakfast Bowls
- Avocado Tuna Salad
- 2 medium mangos, peeled and chopped small
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped small
- ½ medium red onion, diced small
- ½ medium jalapeño, finely minced
- 3 T. fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 T. fresh lime juice
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
1. Combine mango, bell pepper, red onion, jalapeño, cilantro, and fresh lime juice in a medium glass or other non-reactive bowl. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir to combine.
2. Serve immediately or cover and place in the refrigerator until ready to use. Enjoy!
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 117Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 77mgCarbohydrates 29gFiber 3gSugar 25gProtein 2g
*This is an automatic calculation by a third party app*
What are the Best Tools to Conquer Emotional Eating?
Are you looking to Conquer Emotional Eating For Good? Start with my FREE printable workbook! With pages to help you learn your triggers and work through them, with tips and advice to move past emotional eating, the workbook is the perfect place to get started!