Are you tired of bland, tasteless dressings that leave you craving more? Say hello to our guilt-free, zesty Apple Cider Vinaigrette (just like Chick Fil A!) that will transform your everyday salad into a delightful and satisfying meal without sacrificing taste. Plus, it's packed with the health benefits of apple cider vinegar, which has been linked to improved digestion and weight management.
How Do You Make a Copycat Chick Fil A Apple Cider Vinaigrette Weight Watcher Friendly?
My low-fat, low-sugar Apple Cider Vinaigrette boasts a fantastic combination of ingredients that provide robust flavor and health benefits. Let's take a closer look at each component:
- Apple Cider Vinegar: The star of my dressing, apple cider vinegar not only adds a tangy kick but also supports digestion and may help regulate blood sugar levels.
- Olive Oil: I use a reduced amount of extra-virgin olive oil to provide healthy fats while maintaining portion control for our weight watchers' needs.
- Syrup Substitutes: My recipe calls for sugar-free maple walnut syrup, allowing you to enjoy a touch of sweetness without the added calories.
- Dijon Mustard: This flavorful ingredient adds depth and consistency to the dressing, making it irresistibly delicious.
- Garlic: Boosting taste and offering numerous health benefits, garlic adds that extra zing to our Apple Cider Vinaigrette.
- Salt and Pepper: Season to your preference with a pinch of salt and a dash of pepper.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
My guilt-free Apple Cider Vinaigrette is a game-changer for weight watchers and health-conscious individuals alike. This delicious dressing not only brings an explosion of flavor to your salads, but it also packs a nutritional punch. With its blend of apple cider vinegar, healthy fats from olive oil, and the perfect touch of sweetness from the Walden Farms Maple Walnut Syrup, you can indulge in a tasty, satisfying meal without the worry of extra calories. Moreover, its versatility means you can use it with a wide range of salads and dishes, adding variety to your daily meals. So, go ahead and drizzle this delightful dressing over your favorite salad and experience a mouthwatering, guilt-free indulgence that will keep you coming back for more!
If you love the Maple Walnut Syrup… Try These:
Serving Suggestions and Salad Ideas
Our Apple Cider Vinaigrette is versatile and pairs well with a wide variety of salads and dishes, making it a must-have addition to your culinary arsenal. Here are some scrumptious salad ideas to inspire you:
- Classic Mixed Green Salad: Toss together a mix of fresh greens, such as romaine lettuce, spinach, and arugula. Add cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, and red onion slices for a burst of color and flavor. Top with a generous drizzle of our Apple Cider Vinaigrette and enjoy!
- Spinach and Berry Salad: Combine baby spinach with a medley of berries, like strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries. Add some crumbled goat cheese or feta for a creamy contrast and finish with a sprinkle of toasted almonds or walnuts. Dress with our delightful Apple Cider Vinaigrette for a sweet and tangy experience.
- Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Salad: Grill or pan-sear chicken breast and slice it into strips. Layer over a bed of mixed greens and top with grilled vegetables like bell peppers, zucchini, and red onions. Drizzle our Apple Cider Vinaigrette for a flavorful, protein-packed meal.
- Quinoa and Kale Salad: Mix cooked quinoa with chopped kale, dried cranberries, and diced avocado. Toss in some roasted pecans or walnuts for added crunch. Our Apple Cider Vinaigrette perfectly complements this nutrient-dense salad, making it a wholesome and satisfying choice.
- Mediterranean-Inspired Salad with Chickpeas and Feta: Start with a base of mixed greens and add cooked chickpeas, chopped cucumbers, tomatoes, red onions, and kalamata olives. Top with crumbled feta cheese and a handful of fresh herbs like parsley or mint. Our zesty Apple Cider Vinaigrette ties this salad together with its tangy, vibrant flavors.
I wholeheartedly encourage you to give this Apple Cider Vinaigrette recipe a try and experience its delightful flavors firsthand. I'm confident that it will become a staple in your weight watchers meal plan. Don't forget to share your experiences and creative serving suggestions with me! By exchanging healthy salad ideas, low-fat salad dressing recipes, and innovative ways to use this delicious apple cider vinaigrette, we can support each other in our collective journey towards healthier, happier lives.
How Many Points Are In This Recipe?
With the new Weight Watchers Plan, points can vary for diabetics. Points can also vary with different brands. Please use your recipe maker to determine your exact points.
Are You on WW Connect?
Find me on WW Connect @Sassycooking_Alyssa to see my full recipe list!
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Walden Farms Maple Walnut Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 medium clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: 1-2 tablespoons of water to help thin out the dressing
- In a small bowl or a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the apple cider vinegar, Maple Walnut syrup, Dijon mustard, and minced garlic. Whisk or shake the ingredients until well combined.
- Slowly drizzle in the extra-virgin olive oil while continuously whisking the mixture or shaking the jar to emulsify the dressing. This will help the oil and vinegar to blend well.
- If the dressing is too thick, add 1-2 tablespoons of water to help thin it out.
- Season the dressing with salt and pepper to taste. Adjust the ingredients as needed to achieve your desired balance of sweetness and acidity.
- Serve the low-fat, low-sugar apple cider vinaigrette over your preferred salad greens and ingredients.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 156Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 2mgSodium 189mgCarbohydrates 15gFiber 0gSugar 9gProtein 0g
*This is an automatic calculation by a third party app*
As weight watchers and health-conscious individuals, we understand the importance of finding a salad dressing that is both flavorful and nutritious. Our Apple Cider Vinaigrette checks all the boxes, offering a low-fat, low-sugar, and delectable option that will enhance your salads without compromising your diet. Incorporating this dressing into your meal plans can make a significant difference in your weight loss journey while keeping your taste buds satisfied.
What are the Best Tools to Conquer Emotional Eating?
Are you looking to Conquer Emotional Eating For Good? Start with my FREE printable workbook! With pages to help you learn your triggers and work through them, with tips and advice to move past emotional eating, the workbook is the perfect place to get started!
Would You Rather Take My Course? Get On The List To Be Notified When It Launches!
- WeightWatchers' Bold New Direction: “We Got It Wrong”
- Indulge in Heavenly Bar Recipes with Cream Cheese!
- Tips To Encourage Your Older Loved Ones To Eat Healthily
- 3 Reasons To Love Baked Brie with Cranberries and Walnuts
- The Science Behind Vegetable Gardens: Tips for Growing Healthy Meals
- Sugar Free Cranberry Sauce