This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something I recommend, it changes nothing for you, but it supports my family and makes me do a happy dance! Thanks.
One of the greatest things that I've discovered since starting myWW is Walmart's grocery pickup and grocery delivery service. As someone that is susceptible to temptation, I find it's much easier to make healthier choices and stay on track with myww when I can order my groceries online and avoid wandering the store grabbing things I shouldn't be eating.
What are the best items to buy at Walmart on MyWW?
When you are first starting a new lifestyle, it can be tricky navigating the grocery story and avoiding the “temptation aisles”. I have found it is so much easier to stay on track if I order my groceries online. However, the best part about myWW is that you have the freedom to really eat anything as long as you are accountable and track it! When you are looking for the best items for myww at Walmart though, we're looking for low point options that still taste delicious.
What are the benefits of Shopping at Walmart on MyWW?
As I mentioned, ordering your groceries online ahead of time and being able to pick them up curbside or having them delivered is HUGE for me. The temptation to purchase snack foods or impulse buy without researching what I'm buying is a real struggle when I walk the aisles. If you have never used Walmart for grocery before, I highly recommend it. In fact, if you use this link, you'll even save $10 off your first order!
(make sure you scroll all the way to the bottom to learn about getting a Thanksgiving turkey and side dishes FREE with Ibotta!)
What Do You Buy At Walmart?
If you're anything like me, I'm all about simplicity. I like items that don't require a decision process and that I can grab and go without much preparation.
- Starbucks Cold Coffee – When I get the cold unsweetened coffee, I simply add in one of my sugar free syrups and sugar free creamers with half of a premier protein shake for an easily drinkable breakfast.
- Birds Eye Steamfresh – These frozen veggies are perfect to throw in the microwave and devour. Did I mention they are cheap too? I love saving money!
- Fresh Stir Fry Kits – In the produce area, you'll find my favorite section of fresh fruit and veggies… the already prepped ones! There are these little bags called Stir Fry Kits that you can literally toss in a pan and it's ready to eat in less than 10 minutes.
- Flatout Breads – These come in multiple flavors, but whether you choose light, Italian or multigrain, they are low in points and great for lunches.
- G Hughes Sugar Free Sauces – I am kind of a sauce nut, so the sugar free BBQ, sugar free ketchup, sugar free honey mustard and sugar free teriyaki sauce are always in my kitchen.
Great Value Brand
This is the Walmart store brand and it is exactly what it claims to be, a great value! These items are typically lower in cost but in many cases, they are made in the same factories as some major brands meaning the quality is still the same!
Add These Items To Your Walmart Shopping List on MyWW:
- Great Value Plain Nonfat Yogurt
- Great Value Shrimp, Extra Small, Peeled, Tail Off
- Great Value Chicken Breasts
- Great Value Broth, Chicken
- Great Value White Corn and Black Bean Salsa
- Great Value Prepared Dijon Mustard
- Great Value Mild Chunky Salsa
- Great Value Salmon Fillets
- Great Value Chunk Chicken Breast
- Great Value Original Liquid Eggs
- Great Value Chicken Breast Tenderloins
- Great Value Tomato Sauce
- Great Value Fruit Cocktail
- Great Value Sugar-Free Strawberry Preserves
- Great Value Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- Great Value Chocolate Syrup, Sugar-Free
- Great Value Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- Great Value Hot Dog Chili Sauce
- Great Value Non-Dairy Powder Coffee Creamer
- Great Value Premium/Wild Caught/Chunk Light/Tuna in Water
- Great Value Frozen Fruit & Frozen Fruit Blends
- Great Value No Stick Cooking Spray, Olive Oil
- Great Value 97% Fat-Free Cooked Ham Great Value Unsweetened Applesauce Great Value Stevia
- Great Value Fat-Free Refried Beans
Imagine how much money you would save buying all of these store brands instead of the big name brands?
Printable Walmart Shopping List for MyWW!
The list is a generic one for all 3 myww plans all based on the Great Value products to save you money!
Want to save more money on your groceries?
Then you want to use the Ibotta app. It syncs to your Walmart grocery account to make it really easy to use! Then you earn CASH BACK on the groceries you were already buying. Check out my recent haul! That's right, I earned over $50 in a single shopping trip as cash back… and within 3 days, I was able to deposit it right into my Paypal account. (You can also choose to direct deposit it into a bank account or redeem it for gift cards.