Chicken Crust Pizza, sounds crazy right? But I promise you, this chicken pizza crust recipe is going to knock your socks off. I know getting dinner on the table can be a challenge, especially when you have no idea what to cook. It can be tempting to just pull up the delivery apps and order a pizza to make the family happy… but
How To Make The Best Chicken Crust Pizza
With that said, why not introduce your family to the wonders of Chicken Parmesan pizza? After all, it’s one of the easiest ways to get everyone in the mood for dinner. Even better – it’s an opportunity for everyone in your family to sit down at the same table together and enjoy something delicious. Sounds like a win-win situation, doesn’t it? You see, with just a few simple ingredients and some practice, you can make your own homemade ground chicken pizza crust.
How To Cook Chicken Crust Pizza Dough
- Preheat The Oven to 400 degrees
- In a large bowl, add ground chicken, parmesan cheese and spices and mix well.
- Form the mixture into a 1/2 inch thick crust on a baking pan with short sides sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400º for 20-25 minutes, or until the crust is just starting to turn a golden brown color.
Once you have the basic crust, you can treat it just like any other pizza crust! Add your choice of sauce, cheeses and toppings, finish it in the oven to get the cheese brown and bubbly and then serve it! There are so many variations, the possibilities are endless!
Can I Used Canned Chicken?
If you are looking for a shortcut or if you don't have ground chicken breast on hand, it is possible to use canned chicken for pizza crust! This is actually something that went viral on Tiktok for “Tiktok Canned Chicken Pizza Crust”. Just be sure to drain the canned chicken well before adding in the rest of the ingredients. I've noticed that if I use a bit more parmesan cheese and an egg with canned chicken, it helps to keep the crust together better.
What are the Best Toppings for Chicken Crust Pizza?
There are so many different ways you can make a chicken crust pizza. If you want to stick to a traditional route, you can use zero point marinara sauce with your favorite low fat cheese blends and pizza toppings. You can also great creative with it!
- Stevia Sweet BBQ Sauce with red onions and fat free cheddar cheese
- Tzatzki sauce with fresh dill, diced tomatoes, onion and finished with fresh cucumber slices after baking
- Sriracha drizzle, sugar snap peas, zucchini, shredded brussels sprouts
- Garlic alfredo sauce with spinach, broccoli and carrots
Chicken Crust Pizza
This crustless pizza uses ground chicken as the base for a delicious, healthy pizza the whole family will love. The ground chicken is seasoned with a blend of herbs and spices for an extra burst of flavor. The crust is then topped with your favorite marinara sauce and toppings of your choice. To finish off the pizza, it is topped with a generous helping of mozzarella cheese and baked to perfection.
- 1 lb Ground Lean Chicken Breast
- 6 tbsp Fresh Grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 tsp Basil
- 1/4 cup Zero Point Marinara Sauce
- 1/2 cup Fat Free Shredded Mozzarella
- Fresh Basil Leaves, (Optional: For Garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400º. In a large bowl, stir together ground chicken, Parmesan and spices.
- Spray prepared baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Form chicken mixture into a large round crust, about 1/2” thick.
- Next, Bake until chicken is cooked through and golden, 20 to 22 minutes.
- Remove from oven and heat broiler.
- Spread a thin layer of marinara sauce, leaving a small border around the pizza.
- Continue to top with mozzarella and broil until cheese is melted and browned, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Feel free to add other toppings and customize as much as you like! I love sprinkling fresh basil on top.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1 grams
Amount Per Serving Calories 398Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 118mgSodium 1871mgCarbohydrates 22gFiber 5gSugar 13gProtein 45g
*This is an automatic calculation by a third party app*
Pin This Recipe For Later!
If you love this recipe, you'll love these!
- Fruity Tiramisu Overnight Oats
- Instant Pot Pork Lo Mein with Shirataki Noodles
- The Health Benefits of Eating Salmon Dishes
- Summer Avocado Salad
- Picnic Perfection: Healthy and Easy-to-Prepare Snacks for Your Outdoor Adventures
- Zesty Lemon Popcorn
What are the Best Tools to Conquer Emotional Eating?
Are you looking to Conquer Emotional Eating For Good? Start with my FREE printable workbook! With pages to help you learn your triggers and work through them, with tips and advice to move past emotional eating, the workbook is the perfect place to get started!